GOT A GREAT BUSINESS IDEA OR DEVELOPING YOUR BUSINESS BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT?
The Start & Grow programme provides a range of pre and post start support to individuals looking to start and grow a business. Clients must have aspiration and the capability to make the business a success. The programme is available to those looking to start a business or less than three-years' trading which expects to employ people from its early stages and where finance will be required to get the venture off the ground. The support provided is tailored to the individual needs of the owner and the business idea, but will include one to one support and advice, workshops and training, mentoring and help finding funding.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- The main trading address or home address of one of the owners falls within an approved local authority area.
- Business owner will be fully engaged in the business
- Business Owner expects to be trading three years after the business commences
- Business will create at least one additional job
- Business is expected to benefit from investment, either personal equity or a loan/grant
TYPICALLY CLIENTS WILL RECEIVE:
One-to-one assessment with an experienced, independent business specialist who will review your business idea and help you formulate the next steps
- An intensive personalised support programme, including guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan
- Dedicated support in an application for external funding
- Ongoing support after business start-up